Industrial Rescue Teams
Under the federal Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 and similar state laws, employers are required to adhere to strict safety standards in the workplace and to implement safety measures such as providing safety equipment to workers, training employees on how to do their jobs without exposing themselves to death or severe injury.
Code Red Safety offers industrial rescue teams for you and your company’s safety. One of our main focal points is our rescue services. Our industrial rescue teams along with our rope rescue teams and high angle rescuers are one of the best in the nation.
Our industrial rescue teams undergo a thorough screening process and then an in depth training program located onsite. After which, they are reevaluated and only the best are kept. That is why Code Red Safety has a very well known reputation among companies in the industrial sectors across the United States.
Code Red Safety provides industrial rescue services to help you protect your workers, comply with OSHA standards and reduce the likelihood of a crisis. We’ll help you and your employees anticipate possible problems and uphold safe practices in a confined space, even when conditions change. Code Red Safety offers:
- A fully equipped confined space response team
- Liaison assistance between contractor and site safety professionals
- Safety supervision and confined space assessment
- Space or site rescue pre-planning and pre-entry equipment staging
- Proper entry permit documentation
- Pre-entry safety meeting
- Pre-entry and continuous atmospheric monitoring
- Continuous entrant supervision
- Safety equipment sales and rentals
To learn more about Code Red Safety and its rescue services,
please Contact us by Email
phone us toll free: